Rally rescheduled for 22nd

Interesting gap the 1st week of Augustโ€ฆ..then we find a heartbeat?

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

does anyone remember who what and where the jfk jr alive stuff started? I know it wasnt Q

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

In response reaper myer to his Publication

it was a post by t on the boards

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

In response reaper myer to his Publication

that was r not t

(4) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USAโ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPRINCE 4 Eva๐Ÿ’‹โ˜”๏ธโ˜”๏ธโ˜”๏ธ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’Ÿโ˜ฎ๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ

I SUPPOSE JUNIOR IS THE STORM

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

Letโ€™s wait and see what happens!

(1) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USAโ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPRINCE 4 Eva๐Ÿ’‹โ˜”๏ธโ˜”๏ธโ˜”๏ธ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’Ÿโ˜ฎ๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

Beautiful!

(1) Show this thread

THE STORM IS UPON US

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

"My Fellow Americans...." Vibes.

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

๐Ÿ™

(62) Show this thread