Rally rescheduled for 22nd

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

Interesting gap the 1st week of August…..then we find a heartbeat?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

"My Fellow Americans...." Vibes.

Fookin love all the comments here! Seriously I get out of control excited. Well? I’m 62 and this stuff is good for my heart!!! 😂🤷‍♀️
Happy dance granny, lol 🎵🎹 Let’s GO!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KoffeeK in this post can reply

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

From one GrannyAnon to another...I like your vibes! And when I clicked like, you caught an 113😉

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Wow!! ThanQ! 😊😘 More dancing vibes!!

(1) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

LMAO! I’m 65 and got this as I was reading Phaes post about 2023. Raised the heartrate a tad to say the least. Now I’m picturing all of us when the real alert comes all running around and bouncing off walls in excitement!

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

Exactly, yes!! 😊

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

Grammie Ginger is with you! Excited!! Let's Gooooo!

In response Grammie Ginger to her Publication

Yay!! 😘😎

(1) Show this thread

can feel it in ya bones 🥰

In response LeLe John to her Publication

Yes indeed I can!! 💕😊😎

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response memes matter to her Publication

😂😘

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Keep dancing! :)

TS 8:01 > 20:01 > 201 > 102

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

Yes! I’m ready! Especially after a lil nap earlier...🤣 🎵😊

(1) Show this thread

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

Whoop whoop

In response Danel Groenewald to her Publication

Love it! 💕🎵😎😂

In response Danel Groenewald to her Publication

Love it! 💕🎵😎😂

(3) Show this thread