Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

🔴 Just saying ... 🤔

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

@vincentkennedy Do you believe in npc's? If so, how much of the population that we see are them?

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Get up go to work go to bed repeat

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Adrienne Green to her Publication

i am so tired of it!
It breaks the sprit, if Your not doing What u Love , and thats hard to even find out these days1
In the past say 30yrs u could hav a chance at finding what u loved to do but imo its pretty hard to do these days!

(1) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Some claim Earth is close to reach 8 billion. So 1 billion without soul or?🤔

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

imo by the time the jab does its work ?
sterilization's
death from jab
hunger
poverty
polution
lies
wars
population is down ,they r lieing to use as far as the numbers go , i am shur of that [they] have lied about everything that we know so [y] would they break precedent on this issue?
etc..........
I would guess where there! 7 billion

(1) Show this thread

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

happy to be away from atlas

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

😪

*Slave Planet

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

“Slavery was never abolished, it was only extended to include all the colors.” So sad.😳