Only people mentioned by @PQAnon in this post can reply

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

we are all slaves of the system...working nine to five for entire life

Some wh.bl's have come out describing an "intergalactic slavery".
Recently, Michael Sala interviewed two of them. One had even joined our Air Force. Because of the ability to wipe peoples' minds, horrific things have been going on. This is all coming to an end...right?!

Recently, Michael Sala interviewed two of them. One had even joined our Air Force. Because of the ability to wipe peoples' minds, horrific things have been going on. This is all coming to an end...right?!

Blues 2.0 - Fruteland Jackson [1080p HD] - YouTube

The full song wasn't uploaded to YouTube (or even [for free] on the internet), so I figured I would do us all a favour and put it up. :)Lyrics:Oh what a day ...

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption

We have all had our human rights abused. by [their] corruption.

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

😪

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Closer to 7 billion.

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Get up go to work go to bed repeat

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

@vincentkennedy Do you believe in npc's? If so, how much of the population that we see are them?

(7) Show this thread