Rally rescheduled for 22nd

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

Interesting gap the 1st week of August…..then we find a heartbeat?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

"My Fellow Americans...." Vibes.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

8.6.2020 👀
2 year delta quickly approaching.
Precipice vibes.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Q1440 ❤🙏

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

"A WEEK TO REMEMBER"

It's funny you posted that because today I reread this PQST and for the first time thought of a second possible meaning for this line.

Had always thought that it meant it would be a memorable week, one to remember.

But maybe it will be a week of remembering for us. In a blackout/dark to light time what might we recall/remember? What are we supposed to remember? Our past? Our connection to God? What was taken and hidden from us?

IDK the answers but think this will be a remarkable time. 🙏🏼

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

🧐 If we don’t have our electronics, all our “comforting” will have to come from memory. Proofs won’t necessarily be available.

Maybe our cell phones and all the electronics are the problem, the things we think we need, but that are actually preventing us from remembering. Kinda like their frequency is jamming our signal. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Maybe….If I remember correctly, VK did a video about a girl who moved into a cabin and it had been 3 years without such…

Only people mentioned by @Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

I recall something like that too. 👍🏻