Well, I hope you have enjoyed our little virtual trip to the English seaside at Scarborough. It's a rather different outlook to Idaho, Indiana, or Iowa. Not that there's anything wrong with those! And someday I look forward to making some images of them...

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Well, I guess I don’t know how to DM!!!

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

Martin, when you come to idaho, we would love to show you around some of the most beautiful places and natural scenery idaho has to offer. We serious!! At the very least, wed love to take you to dinner!!!! I’ll send my email in a DM.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

Briton is beautiful so many places to see, i remember a lot from my childhood, I'm hopeful one day before my bucket empties i can return. Martin your work is fabulous brings back so many memories, thank you.

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

@administrator Koba can we get an edit please.😎

(1) Show this thread