Don't know who needs to hear this but...

Am proof. Today after 2 years, my patient who was still wearing a mask and afraid, came in without a mask and gave me chocolates to apologize for being rude and a jerk and feeling like I was compromising his health by not wearing a mask and protecting other patients that weren't. He said this was to say sorry for his behaviors. Lawd in heaven the veil is lifting for those to see! Talk about the Armor of God, that took me off guard. Thanks be to God! Don't give up! We are winning!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @lachacquitamama in this post can reply

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

Holy Cannoli - this is AWESOME !!!! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication

Made me tear up fren. Felt the best love and healing. Wish it upon us all!

(1) Show this thread

APL 9.777 🙏 17 🐸 144💚000 👼 1111 🙏

Amen!!!

Amen!!!

Amen!!!

Amen!!!

Way to go!

🙌🙌🙌Thank you Lord

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

How great is that!
Thanks for sharing. Maybe there is hope for the sleepers. 1 person at a time to wake
then BAM, floods awake.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

I have had some that have had a good conversation with (converted) and still think I'm crazy but, this one hit the ticker.

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

That is awesome sauce!!! I have had a few myself, makes me happy when they start to lift the veil over their eyes