Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Workin on it boss, workin on it. Thx kim :)

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

You've got this!

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

A great post Kim. 😊👍 Progress can challege beliefs and knock them out of the water. Sometimes you have to watch them crumble and live in a state of bareness (so to speak), for a little while, before the real truths begin the rebuild from the cornerstone. I think we are all meant to go through pain as well, we have been living with the lies since inception. Let them go…trust and have faith. ❤️😊

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

The Great Awakening :)

(1) Show this thread

Digital Soldier, Patriot, Anon, Keyboard Warrior, Midnight Rider, Save the children, Love and Light 🐸❤🕊

💛

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

You’re a diamond in a pearl world, Kim! 🙏❤️

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Am proof. Today after 2 years, my patient who was still wearing a mask and afraid, came in without a mask and gave me chocolates to apologize for being rude and a jerk and feeling like I was compromising his health by not wearing a mask and protecting other patients that weren't. He said this was to say sorry for his behaviors. Lawd in heaven the veil is lifting for those to see! Talk about the Armor of God, that took me off guard. Thanks be to God! Don't give up! We are winning!

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

Holy Cannoli - this is AWESOME !!!! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

(10) Show this thread

just on time 🙏🏼💕

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

😘

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Everyone does, sometimes 😎

🤙

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

In response A.Athekid.1111 **** to his Publication

It's definitely hard sometimes which is why i try to post + things!
Hang in there ♥️

(1) Show this thread

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

Thank you so much🤗... I know I need to hear this especially to day🙏.