Tomorrow is a reminder as to how good men have been treated throughout our history.
We will always remember.

Only people mentioned by @johnny1x in this post can reply

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

Where We Go One, We Go All . ❤️
#VKVibes .@VincentKennedy ☀️

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

GOD'S HOLY VENGEANCE upon our enemies.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Where we go JUAN, we go ALL !

ALL for a LARK ?

(4) Show this thread

America’s Kid by the Side of the Road! We love him! We stand with you always! ❤️

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

I looked up Gone to soon on Gematria. The first answer I saw was, YOU FOUND ME.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Gone to soon. Incorrect spelling of the word to. It shoud be GONE TOO SOON. Note the second O in the word soon. There is a Q there.

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

also dark O to light O

(1) Show this thread

♥️♥️♥️

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I remember crying for days when the news broke. He was the most beautiful man I ever saw. He still is. ❤️

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

My father in law passed on that day as well. Hard to forget days like that.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

💙💙💙

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Never forget!

Never forgotten. 💔

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

love the 17s, god bless patriots 🙏

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

Tomorrow is 1st of July, 7/1 --> 17, in the 13 month calendar where the month of Sol ends today. And his plane crashed 23 years ago.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

❤️❤️love❤️❤️

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

such a good soul and so handsome 😍

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Be still my beating heart. So handsome.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Do I think it is more likely that 'kid' - would fake his death to avenge his father's death and protect his family?
OR
Fly unadvised - and destroy his tiny family ?

I really don't know. ;0(.

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

I suppose time will tell.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

♥️♥️♥️ThanQ John!! WE LOVE YQU!!! QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
🇺🇸🙏💥🔥☄️♥️

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Yes we do!! 💙💙💙💙💙💙

(1) Show this thread