Only people mentioned by @Red55S in this post can reply

Patriot through and through, I bleed red, white & blue.. #FbFelon #TwitterLifer #TrumpSupporter #The45becauseShootingTwiceIsSilly

In response Red 55S to her Publication

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

WWG1WGA twatter got me again, was "Pooky Steve"

Juan is a Austin 2.0

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

OMG! I WANT TO GET IN THE CAR AND DRIVE THERE BUT I WOULDN'T GET THERE IN TIME! PATRIOTS NEAR THE AREA...GO RECORD THIS! I'VE DRIVEN THROUGH THE AREA TWICE DRIVING FROM OREGON TO LAKE HAVASU. I HAVE A VALENTINE ONE RADAR DETECTOR & IT GOES "LAZER" NUTS FOR MILES AROUND!πŸ€ͺ

DID HE SAY CHILDREN??? PLUS ALIENS?
πŸ˜³πŸ˜ŸπŸ’” BUT THE CAVALRY IS COMING! THANK YOU 107! ANYONE IN THE AREA πŸ’₯PLEASE RECORDπŸ’₯WHAT YOU CAN & πŸ’₯SHARE! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ THIS IS HUGE!!!🐸
#SaveTheChildren#area51#wwg1wga

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Patriot, wife, mother, saved by the grace of God.

After all of these children are rescued, the ones that cannot be reunited with their families, will they be able to be adopted by loving families?? These are the things that one pray harder and more fervently for God to guide us. Allow him to use us as a vessel to help these babies know what it means to be loved just because they are perfect creations.#SaveTheChildren

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

so sad, but extremely thrilled that you guys are saving so many children

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

says Feb 4th?

where is whiplash? i miss him on Twitter!

Always longed for world peace.

In response Melissa Bee to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Thats not Telegram nor is that Juan
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Retired from paid work. Busy. Enthusiastic user of Ubuntu Linux software. Expanded thinking , a journey

on gab

Juan O Savin is not the good feella you think he is. A virtue signalling liar. Don't worship false Idols.

In response Corey MacPherson to his Publication

Why do u think he is not a good fella? I don't worship him, I only worship Yahshua and his father, our GOD YAHWAY

In response Corey MacPherson to his Publication

you know him alm youre life . ??

(2) Show this thread

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Very sad, people need to be punished, there is no rehabilitation for this evil. Dear Lord Jesus Please have mercy on the children.

Retired from paid work. Busy. Enthusiastic user of Ubuntu Linux software. Expanded thinking , a journey

twitter a/c suspended

They developed the perfect ruse to keep people away.
No one would dare try to look. You were threatened to be
shot on sight. 😱

Oh no......this is heartbreaking