#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Who's up?

I was up right about the time you posted this.
Ruff night. 😕
My dad had a heart attack or stroke, taken by ambulance to the hospital. They are still running tests, trying to figure out what's happening.
Lots of praying.🙏🏼

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Prayers for your dad and whole family 🙏🙏🙏

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Prayed for your dad! ❤️

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

🙏🙏🙏

Praying for Dad that God will be beside him with each step. Praying for you all during this difficult and anxious time. Blessings!

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Meggie Jam to her Publication

Thank you fren. 😊🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

My dad also had a stroke over July 4th weekend. Now on blood thinners. Have no idea how many jabs my folks have had. It's too much. 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼💜

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

In response Becca Lumian to his Publication

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response Becca Lumian to his Publication

Sending prayers for you all.

(2) Show this thread

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

🙏🙏🙏🕊

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🕊

HEAVENLY FATHER WE PRAY FOR YOUR HEALING TO ALL WHO NEED STRENGTH. BLESSINGS

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙏🙏

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Praying for your Dad this moment! 🙏

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Appreciate it! 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

🙏🙏

I am so, so sorry to hear this!! :( Prayers for your Father and please keep us posted!! 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Thank you! He's still in the hospital, but stable and testing continues to try and figure out what's causing the problems. 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

🙏🙏🙏

praying 🙏🏻

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Sending prayers! 🙏🙏🙏

FJB .......Trump is my President

Prayers sent 🙏 God Bless

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson ❤️❤️❤️❤️ #SaveourChildren

prayers for your dad

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Praying for your father to be healed.
In Jesus name

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

Amen! 🙏🏼 Thank you for the prayers.

(1) Show this thread

🙏✝️❤️

#prayerteam

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

So grateful! 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

🙏☝️🙏☝️🙏☝️🏁💜

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

prayers for your Dad hun!🙏🙏🙏

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Thank you fren :)

(1) Show this thread

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Lifting up prayers for full restoration and healing

In response USA Patriot to her Publication

Thank you! 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

Prayers for your family 🙏🏻💕

In response Judy Waller to her Publication

Thank you 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

😔🙏@jennja I am sorry to hear this. I will go say some prayers now. God bless him and you all. 🙏❤️

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Thank you! 🙏🏼😊

(1) Show this thread