Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Tom MacDonald is a brilliant artist who speaks to the critical situations roiling the heart of today. Until I started listening to him, I never cared much for rap music, but his insights & word usage grabbed me immediately. I became an instant fan! He is a true artist in the purest sense of the term.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Love me some Tom MacDonald! He is enlightening.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU3tViLIaUY

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

love his rawness!

Pain=23

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

"They're Just Names. Afraid of anyone who ain't the same."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7tTfY84grM

Tom MacDonald - "Names" - YouTube

DOWNLOAD "Names" iTUNES: https://geo.itunes.apple.com/us/album/names-single/1633835895?ls=1&app=itunesDOWNLOAD "Names" AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B6...

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Golden Times to her Publication

Most excellent!

(1) Show this thread

Lol 90% of my playlist is Tom Macdonald. The truthful lyrics is what gets to me. The thump thump is a little nice too.😋

WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren

Great song! ❤️🙏🏻🇺🇸😇

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

I can't wait to hear this! Love all his other songs!

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Ok Ya'll. Just going to say it now. I've had Tom pegged as a white hat for quite a while now. He has always given off a military ops kind of guy vibe, who knows maybe from another realm. But, regular folks love what he has to say...and the demons hate him extra much.He's just spitting too much truth. Ya'll remember who called it! Woot Woot!

It seems he may be a Carpenter by Trade :) as well.

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

This rapper Tom McDonald is genius! He has created the most captivating and eye opening meme I've ever heard.

With this new song, he single-handedly exposes the Illuminati Freemason's campaign to definitively program the masses to believe anything [they] want them to.

There is probably no better way to try to awaken the 'woke' than to listen to his carefully crafted words of truth! - his lyrics alone completely unmasks their shit-show, and it implicitly uncovers how they are trying to divide us.

#WordsThatStirTheSoul

https://youtu.be/l40CstiHgpQ

Names - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by TuneCoreNames · Tom MacDonaldNames℗ 2022 Tom MacDonaldReleased on: 2022-07-15Auto-generated by YouTube.

In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

11:11

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

👀

(3) Show this thread

WooHoo! Lets Go! TBIYTC

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

Outside of a couple other artists, his music is pretty much all i listen to anymore. Not just his "offensive" songs. His story arc ones are excellent.

You can actually see the evolution of some of his views over the years.

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

In response MTB Mike to his Publication

Just got to listen to it. This bar really stood out.

"Call me sexist, men run the world cause they're agressive, but behind every man there's a woman just as successful.
We will never be equal in every way that aint helpful, our differences are why we're great together."

(1) Show this thread

I like it, truth, freeing
simple, treat others how you wish to be treated

Tomorrow my Mom will be 80. We are having her a small Birthday gathering. Wouldn't it be great if big things happened tomorrow? Maybe I want be the black sheep crazy Sister no more.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

so much happiness too much!!!

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

All I heard is, “Tomorrow is going to be fun.”

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

nice timestamp

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

You vibing off the page!🔥🔥🔥 17 and 23😎 and that 911 ts👀 shewee you are on point!👊

(2) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

look at those numbers

Tom has so many Great songs

TS = 7:15 on 7.15.
Caps = 54 🪞 45.

❤️

Nov 02, 2017 2:39:41 PM EDT
Anonymous
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l40CstiHgpQ

🧐
NST is Northern Star Resources > ASX NST Stock
Northern Star > Star Polaris
Jesus is our North Star

NST = 53
Reign/God Race/Ready/God Code

Names = 52
Earth/Now/Gates/Won/Flood/Door/Pearl/Nova

Tomorrow = 137
I Love Jesus/The Bible Jesus/Jesus Avatar/Jesus Soon/Reveal Jesus/Jesus Saint/The Lords Here/In the Beginning

Video :36 > 9
TS 7:15 > 7:6 < > 6:7

Isaiah 9:6-7
A Child Has Been Born

"cause tomorrow's gonna be fun" = 304
Get Ready For A World Currency/Gods Messiah Heal The
Broken Hearted/Give Us This Day Our Daily Bread/The Future Currency Of Earth/Worlds Most Wonderful Man/The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived/Phoenix Rising From The Ashes

"gonna be fun" ...Fireworks are fun
July 15 Gregorian = July 2 Julian

(2 days ahead of schedule) ??? 🤔 🤷‍♀️

Tom MacDonald = 11.5
Twitter/My Account/Jesus Key/Positive/God Born U S/God Is Coming/Human Angels/Law And Order/Gods A Math Code/Xrp Moon/God As A Key Code/Ancient Lord/Praise Of God/Ripplenet

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

It is time for a fun day!!

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Hell yes! 🤣🤣🤣

Bring it!

Love God & Fighting for President Trump till the end!

Love God & Fighting for President Trump till the end!

I am looking forward to hearing this! I followed him on Twitter!!!#names Sounds juicy!!!

Its all goin' down!
Thanks to everyone . UNITED consciousness is making events happen ... more = speed

Agree👍

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

I'm feeling it, and have a smile on my face!

(2) Show this thread