#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

More dots

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

sync..

Many say the pyramid is unnatural. Perhaps a pyramid with a square base is, not the Tetrahedron.

I don't remember who is responsible for the square bases. Pleiadians use Tetrahedrons, they do not work against Source intelligence- they align with its brilliance.

Why build with a square base? They are more stable- (in a false atmosphere, ahem)

A square base can also align with and point to the 4 Cardinal Directions.. Many say such things support a flat earth. however, N, S. E. W apply to a sphere as well.

Is there something more to the "4 Cardinal Directions" to uncover, discover? Why did they build with a square base is my question.

How is everyone today?

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Interesting you brought up that question. It made me think of this video I watched the other day. 🤔
Also interesting, you used a photo of a diatom. When fossilized algae, in the form of food-grade diatomaceous earth, is ingested, it can rid the body of over 200 different parasites.

https://t.me/davidebergeseQ/58135

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

and-

"Scientists believe phytoplankton/Algae in the Earth’s oceans produce between 50 and 85 percent of the planet’s oxygen. "

Algae/planktons in the oceans provides more of our atmospheric oxygen than even trees. It produces light-energy and oxygen- supports for biological life.

Most likely why it has so many beneficial properties when ingested, including fights Kancer. Spirulina has a spiral shape; almost looks like a strand of DNA- 2nd pic

https://www.reference.com/science/produces-world-s-oxygen-b62edacb2bd59362

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

I take spirulina religiously...since I started my drastically changed for the better. I had elevated liver levels and my red blood cells were enlarging. I was sent to a blood doctor/oncologist by my neurologist. He said my medication for my seizures is "probably" causing the blood issue which at this time he was not concerned. I was not OK with his assessment - since when i was leaving he says "but if you start losing weight quickly come back to see me."

Did my own research and started taking Spirulina. Next blood test...all normal.

Great Story and Testominy.

The Power of the Plants!

Mahalos for sharing it. I put it in my morning smoothie or on salads.

It's good with a nut milk, bananas, hemp protein powder, spinach, dates, blueberries, Spirulina and Ice.

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

Thanks for the recipe! I take the tablets but have been looking at the powder for my morning smoothie - powders are so much easier for me!

Not only was my bloodwork back to normal, I have more energy and I lost weight. I recommend it to a lot of people.

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

I'm not a fan of tablets either- I dump everything I take into my smoothy.

(1) Show this thread