Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Once In A Lifetime ☀️ God Wins

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Whoa

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Russia is wayyyy ahead on this topic...

https://www.gaia.com/article/secret-power-russian-pyramids

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Thanks for sharing! ❤️‍🔥

(1) Show this thread

The truth will be freeing for humanity. I feel like in rhe next decade, we all have to know. I want to know. I would imagine all souls would want ro know. Probably soon to wake up from mind-numbing media consumption. I wonder how the ‘discoveries’ will shake the world. Even for current matters. It’s moving along of course very wisely and surely. I noticed after the GG were destroyed, people seem less knee-jerk shut off and on edge. Seeming more open. 2023 will be something. :) Thank you for bringing up what was hidden. Great introductions for this AU class. About creation too. I/we have much to learn. Enslaved humanity freed once again. I want to know the truth! And no longer feel like a sea monkey. 😂

In response Let It RainShine to her Publication

Had to send when I noticed the word count, and just saw the 777 below too. Yay vibes. ❤️

In response Let It RainShine to her Publication

Well said, the truth shall set us all free, all very fascinating. Things are shifting! 🙏

(2) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

The base of all pyramids, once stood in the water and had deep shafts towards a crystal layer.
Old arabian story is telling about the inner copper works inside of the pyramids (together with large shining crystals within.)
We can find pyramids almost everywhere in the world, even Grece had them as well as France.
Batteries? Depletion of water into Ozone? And what to say about the mica layers below the South American pyramids?

Mind control pyramids. Feels like they were trying to rebuild this tech/ network, instead using towers to control peoples minds instead of pyramids (China Belt and Road for example).

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Johnny Five to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Many are referencing VKs post about Pyramid Mound in Illinois,

Across the border in Rock Lake of Wisconsin are Pyramids. They are above ground too. In Burlington Wisconsin, there are places with gravitational anomalies.

The Phoenicians used to mine copper in the great lakes.

Loads of Crystal and Copper and even Diamonds...Oh My!

https://www.burlingtonnews.net/burlingtonwisconsinmysteries.html

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

this is an unfiltered photo i took of lake michigan
lots of meteors dropping into that lake ✨💫🌟

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

Related, in another post VK was asking why did they go out of their way to clog the pineal gland and is the internet a substitute for it?

The early Pyramid grid systems were laid out akin to mother circuit boards, 2nd pic they used them to harvest and run energy.

The Tetrahedron is the sacred geometry symbol for the third eye, pineal gland.

Could the pyramids have acted as a false projector of light/mind control device?

It gets curiouser and curiouser.

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

ive had many gematria signs that the pymids will be distroyed

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

It makes sense….All connected….circuits, electricity, vibration, frequency…….”MOVIE”
😳 😳

(3) Show this thread

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Hi VK

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Pyramid lit. (Greek/Phrygian), “Pyr” = Fire, “Ur” = Light, thus literally = “The Fire in the Middle”.
In Hebrew = “Urimmiddin” = light measures.
In Semitic “Urim” = the lights.

Light is formed of pyramid-like sub atomic particles that have an angular velocity of 144,000 nautical miles per one degree of grid-arc-second.

The triangular faces of the pyramid represent our emotional, astral and mental bodies. When these are aligned, or in balance and awakened, a 4thdimensional experience occurs as symbolized by the 4 sides of the base.

The Keys of Enoch defines “pyramids” as “…time clocks or time vaults built in various sectors by earlier rounds of higher intelligence for watching or directing the destiny of an experiment”

I see that our planet Earth is a vast library of DNA data-bank. Coded Time-Structures. Celestial monuments for the Living, not as tombs for the dead.
~ Jain 108

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

"Fire in the Middle"/Kundalini/Holy Spirit/The Middle Way/Corpus Callosum/"Great Man" Bundle of Nerves that Connect the Two Hemispheres of the Brain/The Middle Way of the Buddha/The Watercourse Way of Lao-Tsu/Taoism/The Straight and Narrow Gate of Christ.
The Pyramid is 3D Holographic/Holofractal Representation of the Human Brain; The Three Levels of the Great Pyramid Correspond to the Three Holofractally Enfolded/Encoded Levels of the Human Triune Brain: The Pyramid has a Subterranean Level that Corresponds to the REPTILLIAN, 5 Sensory Survival Brain (Fight/Flight or Freeze); the Queen's Chamber Corresponds to the Mammalian/Limbic Brain; the King's Chamber Corresponds to the Neo-Cortex/Pineal Gland.
When All Three Levels are Consciously Integrated through the Pre Frontal Cortex to the Heart (Through the Vagus/Tree of Life Nerve) then Your Eye/Third Eye Becomes Single and your Whole Body is Filled with LIght."

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Space force symbol...

(5) Show this thread

The pyramid cloud is just a bonus.

https://airinfonow.pima.gov/html/pics-deq123.html

sync..

Many say the pyramid is unnatural. Perhaps a pyramid with a square base is, not the Tetrahedron.

I don't remember who is responsible for the square bases. Pleiadians use Tetrahedrons, they do not work against Source intelligence- they align with its brilliance.

Why build with a square base? They are more stable- (in a false atmosphere, ahem)

A square base can also align with and point to the 4 Cardinal Directions.. Many say such things support a flat earth. however, N, S. E. W apply to a sphere as well.

Is there something more to the "4 Cardinal Directions" to uncover, discover? Why did they build with a square base is my question.

How is everyone today?

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Interesting you brought up that question. It made me think of this video I watched the other day. 🤔
Also interesting, you used a photo of a diatom. When fossilized algae, in the form of food-grade diatomaceous earth, is ingested, it can rid the body of over 200 different parasites.

https://t.me/davidebergeseQ/58135

(1) Show this thread

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

Good Afternoon VK

Patriot of the World, Proud Bulgarian Citizen, Trump 2022 !

Sir, if you have time, also see what is happening in Giza.

Bringing Light to Darkness

This is the only pyramid that matters, the rest is just part of this scheme to enslave you.

On a side note: Check out the very beginning of this video and read the lyrics interpretation.

https://www.lyricinterpretations.com/idolbilly/sweet-sixteen

"The story of Sweet Sixteen was inspired by the tale of Edward Leedskalnin and his Coral Castle in Florida."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClxXDfvtoj0

Billy Idol - Sweet Sixteen (Official Video) - YouTube

Official video of Billy Idol performing Sweet Sixteen from the album Whiplash Smile. Buy It Here: http://smarturl.it/rqr28q Like Billy Idol on Facebook: http...

Only followers of this user (@Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Do you know of the Runes that keep the doorway? In elder futhark it says "The gate is now closed. we will have to stand and defend ourselves until the cosmic gate opens again."
its under that pyramid.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Ancient devices to communicate with earth’s energy and each other, connecting the world. Is this how portals were devised, the pyramids acted like towers of energy.

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Ed Leedskalnin claimed to have the secret of how the pyramids were built & used that method to move stones weighing many tons by himself when building Coral Castle in 1923.

Some of his main tools include:
Magnetic flywheel
water basin
Cones pointing high frequency sound

goal is to reverse the magnetic poles in the stone & then levitate them with sound.

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

well actually, the pyramids were invented before Newton invented gravity, so those stones weighed nothing!

(1) Show this thread

GM VK! 🌞

More dots...
Pyramids underwater 🤔
Connecting the Egyptian Pyramids to Noah's Ark

Bosnian Pyramid = 160 >16!!
The Time Is Now/Truth Central = 160

Pyramid = 86
Alien Gods/Las Vegas/Triangle

Egypt < > Las Vegas

M = 13
13th Dynasty
History of Egypt Under the Pharaohs

Egyptian Pharaohs during Noah's time
Noah fled to Egypt.
Was Noah's Ark a Pyramid? 🧐

Video 2:50 > 7
Gen 7
The Lord then said to Noah, Go into the ark...

TS 7:51> 7:6 > 13 > 4
Gen 7:6
Noah was six hundred years old when the floodwaters came on the earth.

7 + 4

Gen 7:4
Seven days from now I will send rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights, and I will wipe from the face of the earth every living creature I have made.”

2 pics

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Pyramids!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Good morning VK and Patriots
Are we gonna build new Pyramids?

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

Good Morning!

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Stop teasing …Give us the BREAD

We know they captured us into this Matrix to harvest us
Dumb us down & Kill off the species …
Enough is Enough
We need to be awoken so that this fight is fair

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

🔥

(1) Show this thread

Wow Illinois Pyramids! Center of USA!
(had bo clue until VK posted this video)

🔴Largest City before 1800’s! 😳

https://youtu.be/7u44T7XWYyA

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Indiana has "Mounds State Park". 🤔🧐

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Good morning VK. Have a good day.