#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

More dots

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

sync..

Many say the pyramid is unnatural. Perhaps a pyramid with a square base is, not the Tetrahedron.

I don't remember who is responsible for the square bases. Pleiadians use Tetrahedrons, they do not work against Source intelligence- they align with its brilliance.

Why build with a square base? They are more stable- (in a false atmosphere, ahem)

A square base can also align with and point to the 4 Cardinal Directions.. Many say such things support a flat earth. however, N, S. E. W apply to a sphere as well.

Is there something more to the "4 Cardinal Directions" to uncover, discover? Why did they build with a square base is my question.

How is everyone today?

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Interesting you brought up that question. It made me think of this video I watched the other day. 🤔
Also interesting, you used a photo of a diatom. When fossilized algae, in the form of food-grade diatomaceous earth, is ingested, it can rid the body of over 200 different parasites.

https://t.me/davidebergeseQ/58135

I am a fan of algae for absobing biological photnic light energy at its best AND diatamecous earth - food grade- for its detox abilities.

Did you all know, you can massage a bit in the coats of your dogs and cats every few days and keep ticks and fleas at bay? No need for the highly toxic flea and tick chemicals sold in pet stores.- https://www.diatomaceousearth.com/blogs/learning-center/natural-flea-control-for-dogs-with-diatomaceous-earth

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Yes!
My dogs & I have used it for many years. Then the pet store I frequent started carrying it a while back as well. It’s also a natural dewormer for them too.
Just recently, a good friend said they were at the dentist. Apparently, they were using it with their toothpaste when brushing. The dentist said the teeth cleaning they had scheduled was not necessary, as the diatomaceous had already done it.