Only people mentioned by @Sarahconnor in this post can reply

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

Now they trying to be me 😂🤣😂

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

oh my goodness🐈‍⬛

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

S'all I got

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

😂😢😭

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

You've cat to be kitten me! This give new meaning to "crazy cat lady"🤣🤣🤣

This is just really sad...I feel sorry for these people that feel the need to have to go 'look at me, look at me' I'm soooo 'different'!!
I feel it comes back to loving the Self and knowing you are 'enough' in all ways. This screams lack of Self love and a cry for help to me!

click...click...boom!

♛💙 Daughter of the King 💜♛ 💫 ⚔ Warrior of the Living God ⚔ 💫 🐸 Digital SoIdier 💻

In response JOHNNY ON THE SPOT to his Publication

lol ive said tht phrase 3x today... i GOTTA go listen to it w headphones right now!!

(1) Show this thread

Descendant of original patriots, Pet foster failure, red state resident

So much disturbing...a special meow for " i need help wiping"? uhm....if they identify as a cat, cant they just "groom" themselves clean?

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

😳 Oh lordy... Lets see how it reacts to water.... needs a good baptismal dunking.

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

She says she's a furry? I have another name for her. Mentally infirm.

What the Meow! People are getting more strange everyday.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

The feline-ized variant of mass delusional psychosis. The Agenda to destroy western culture and society is in the advanced stages.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

drop the drugs and step.away from the kitty

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

This is the result of not getting enough attention from its parents when it was little.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Ok, i just thought what i can write about that.
I think nothing or just Miau 🤷‍♂️😂

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Damaged

Retired from paid work. Busy. Enthusiastic user of Ubuntu Linux software. Expanded thinking , a journey

In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

well pointed out, thanks

(1) Show this thread

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

WTF !
This was a slippery slope, especially the last one 'kitten attention' .... makes ya wonder !

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

Weird.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Well, cats do have 9 lives. Maybe she's one of those lives. 😁

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I thought that was a fad and had ended. Is this MK-ultra shit?

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I had heard about teenage kids wearing tails, but didn’t know the extent to which this is being played out. We’re being attacked from all angles:(

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

😂What in the world did I just watch?! VK, you are taking the cat posts to a whole new level, my friend! I love Terrence's reaction too. 😂😂 So does this mean she 'identifies' as a cat? I called my dog fur family, but he really was a dog! Oh, my gosh....the crazy train fo sure.

Damb, the chain dropped a while back i guess...

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

wtf. 🙀

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

WTF? I laughed so hard, some people are so lost, and its very sad, only GOD can wake her up

Knowing these people are out there makes me think it is unbelievably easy to survive in this world with very little effort. I imagine she/it is often watching peoples backs as they run away screaming.

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

This is what happens when children are not given a REAL Classical Education. I wonderful if her furry butt knows higher math, us she has ever read Classic Literature, learned a musical instrument or another language besides "cat"; and I am pretty sure she has not gone to Sunday School and listened! The story of Noah's Ark would have cleared up a lot about for her about the animal kingdom and species.

The whole phenomena in our society these days is so strange and sad! And frankly, it is also very frightening! as it appears to be a prong / and or technique of Mass Formation!

💖We are all God’s children.💖

This is just one species of insanity the cabal has fostered and supports. The core is a violent narcissism.

Truth seeker & lover of God, The Son, and The Holy Spirit

yes please make this stop - the world has turned into a pile of 💩