Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

please dont let them out until they served FULL sentences!!

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

These people truly are sick. it is 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮 knowing these men, women and children all have been forced into this with absolutely no hope for escape until Trump and Co. came along.

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

👏👏👏👍
THANK YOU ❤

Political smack talkers, Politically incorrect, Patriotic, Deplorables,Kag, Trump2024 Patriot Youtube Rumble Spotify

ever since they grabbed G maxwell there has been alot of this. Glad to see it.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Thanks to Almighy God these rings are being broken up and women and children are being freed across the world!! It's about saving the children and those in bondage from human slavery - set them free please God and bring justice to ALL those who have harmed these innocent souls!!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Thanks to Almighy God these rings are being broken up and women and children are being freed across the world!! It's about saving the children and those in bondage from human slavery - set them free please God and bring justice to ALL those who have harmed these innocent souls!!

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Amen! 💕💕💕

(1) Show this thread