"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

β€œAnd still others of them who suffer think that they will perfect the wisdom of the brotherhood which really exists, which is the spiritual fellowship of those united in communion, through which the wedding of incorruptibility shall be revealed. The kindred race of the sisterhood will appear as an imitation. These are the ones who oppress their brothers, saying to them, β€œThrough this our God has pity, since salvation comes to us through this,” not knowing the punishment of those who are made glad by those who have done this thing to the little ones whom they saw, (and) whom they took prisoner.”

http://thelostbooks.org/apocalypse-of-peter-coptic/

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

These words which are new to me resonate in my heart and soul.
Humbled and uplifted, comforted with faith and innerstanding.
β€οΈπŸ™

β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ . . . πŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™Œ

In response Just Amom to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason VanDerpoel, click on at the bottom under it