“And still others of them who suffer think that they will perfect the wisdom of the brotherhood which really exists, which is the spiritual fellowship of those united in communion, through which the wedding of incorruptibility shall be revealed. The kindred race of the sisterhood will appear as an imitation. These are the ones who oppress their brothers, saying to them, “Through this our God has pity, since salvation comes to us through this,” not knowing the punishment of those who are made glad by those who have done this thing to the little ones whom they saw, (and) whom they took prisoner.”

http://thelostbooks.org/apocalypse-of-peter-coptic/

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

AMEN GODS LOVE AND TIMING ARE PERFECT

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

These words which are new to me resonate in my heart and soul.
Humbled and uplifted, comforted with faith and innerstanding.
❤️🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Just Amom to her Publication

❤️🙏❤️ . . . 🙌🕊️🙌

(1) Show this thread

Thank you for reminding us.
"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."
Pierre Teilhard de Chardin - Philosopher (1881 - 1955)

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Elsa Knew to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

Some say Dante fashioned his Inferno after The Apocalypse of Peter, however beware Coptic and Gnostic writings, do your research.

"The origin of the Apocalypse of Peter can be safely assigned to the second century due to the Muratorian Canon. The Muratorian Canon is the oldest known list of New Testament books from as early as AD 170.
---
While many notable features are found in this writing, the Apocalypse of Peter was not authored by the apostle Peter [who died in 60AD] nor is it part of the biblical canon. It has, however, played a strong role in church history as a reminder of false teaching and as a reminder of God's coming judgment at the end of time."

https://www.compellingtruth.org/apocalypse-of-Peter.html

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

We are all on God’s Timeline, God will win. We just have to be patient & Pray.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Thank you Father that thou has heard us. We are humbled by your mercy and grace. We give gratitude and thanks for your unconditional and eternal love for all humanity. ❤️🌞🙏

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Hallelujah!! We Praise YOU for All of Everything Father. ❤️🙏 I Love You So Very Much Sister.

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Amen!🙏🏼

(2) Show this thread