They killed Lady Diana, Robin Williams, Anthony Bourdain, Chris Cornell, Chester Bennington, Seth Rich and Brittany Murphy.

They killed JFK, RFK, MLK, Gandhi, John Lennon and Bob Marley.

They killed John Jacob Astor, Benjamin Guggenheim, Abraham Lincoln, Haile Selassie, Sitting Bull, Pancho Villa, Shaka, Germanicus, Julias Cesar, and countless others.

They even killed Jesus Christ.

The Whores of Babylon are drunk on the blood of the Martyrs.

But we’re not going to let them kill us. We’re not going to let them get away with killing anybody anymore.

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Amen brother❤️

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

THE WHORES OF BABYLON ARE DRUNK ON MARTYR'S BLOOD

Never take your own revenge, beloved,
But leave room for the Wrath of God,
For it is written "VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY,"
Says the Lord.

Romans 12:19

I will strike upon them upon them with Great, Vengeance and Furious Anger; and they shall know the LORD, when I lay My vengeance upon [them]

Slaves No FUCKING More!!!

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

In response Save the Children to her Publication

Words cant express the joy I felt when I read the whole list of names. The world will flip out when all is revealed

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

In response Save the Children to her Publication

I believe some on this list is alive, but my question is, where did this list come from??

(4) Show this thread

I think that some of these people are alive too & appreciate most knowing how the post was meant and not taking it as a factual piece of evidence ... I was hoping it woikd take a bit longer for the trolls to come here :)

Fighting every SNOWFLAKE LIBTARD DEMONRAT PEDOPHILE, BABY KILLER until they're ALL GONE! WWG1WGA! GOD ALWAYS WINS!

At least they think they killed all of them... HAHAHAHA

i always thought Lennon was one of them!

Proud card carrying O.G. tin hat wearer from way back. Concerned patriot and Christian. 🇺🇲🙏

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

Great post 🙏🙏🙏🙏

In Jesus Name Amen 🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

I do believe Princess Diana is alive 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

Amen 🙏