#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Forgive my ignorance on Bible topics but have a question...

Jesus died and was resurrected but did he eventually end up dying of old age?

2/2

Just because there are "ancient" documents and accounts that cast doubt (or seem to until you really get deep into the weeds of fully informed open minded scholarship) on Biblical narrative history or that *seem* to predate and mythologize it's accounts doesn't mean 'squat' in the final analysis.

'Fake news' wasn't invented just yesterday.

Those Sumerian clay tablets, purported to be the most ancient written record discovered so far, could EASILY be fake accounts entered into the historical record by God's enemy. Just because they're OLD doesn't mean they are TRUE. And then propped up over millennia by endless demon fed circle-jerked accounts from 'psychic' 'channeled' 'spirit guide' .... um .. "sources".

And that's not even TOUCHING the Bible's prophetic accomplishments that truly set it head and shoulders above and separate from ALL other religious/spiritual paths, texts ... and "sources".

Let's play a BIBLICAL game. 'Future proves past' anyone?

Just sayin

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @wht in this post can reply

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

Museums were created for the sole purpose of creating a false narrative, their restoration department to falsify archeological and historical items.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

I believe that's true. 'Follow the money' applies always. Who's funding them?
So many stories of blatant 'evolution' frauds. The Smithsonian showing up at new interesting finds that don't 'fit', taking possession never to be seen or heard about again ... 'etc'

(1) Show this thread