#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Forgive my ignorance on Bible topics but have a question...

Jesus died and was resurrected but did he eventually end up dying of old age?

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The Bible states that He came back from the grave, spent time with His disciples and ascended to Heaven💖

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

So it was like a spirt form Jesus. That makes sense. What did they do with the flesh and bones of Jesus? Did they dig them back up when Jesus reappeared?

nice ts :)

VK - what are your thoughts on Reincarnation if you care to share?!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

IMO

I consider this all some kind of Test of the Soul purgatory.

So reincarnation = failed test.

However, If we pass then we can travel freely thru all timelines.

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

I have a strong feeling my soul thinks this place is the most fun and craziest in the universe and has so many exciting, terrifying and nearly dying experiences in just one lifetime that my soul's trying to come back here on purpose by any means just to have it all again for an absolutely exhilarating experience! And it calls it all humor and fun of the best kind. Am I nuts?

Only people mentioned by @RogueAnon in this post can reply

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

Just visiting, like a tourist? Or on a mission?

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

I always thought I was just a tourist here, Ive always been a Christian...but at 50 I developed a relationship with God and he has shown me I have a purpose here. No near death experience or anything profound....I changed my prayers to ask him to use me for a purpose. Im just not sure if this path would have gone this direction anyway...or if it is a result of me asking him to use me. But I feel happier to be alive than I ever have. Im grateful for that. 😀

(1) Show this thread