#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Forgive my ignorance on Bible topics but have a question...

Jesus died and was resurrected but did he eventually end up dying of old age?

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The Bible states that He came back from the grave, spent time with His disciples and ascended to Heaven💖

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

So it was like a spirt form Jesus. That makes sense. What did they do with the flesh and bones of Jesus? Did they dig them back up when Jesus reappeared?

nice ts :)

VK - what are your thoughts on Reincarnation if you care to share?!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

IMO

I consider this all some kind of Test of the Soul purgatory.

So reincarnation = failed test.

However, If we pass then we can travel freely thru all timelines.

I have a strong feeling my soul thinks this place is the most fun and craziest in the universe and has so many exciting, terrifying and nearly dying experiences in just one lifetime that my soul's trying to come back here on purpose by any means just to have it all again for an absolutely exhilarating experience! And it calls it all humor and fun of the best kind. Am I nuts?

Only people mentioned by @Earthling2 in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

😂🙏

(1) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Nope. You are not nuts at all.
Keep listening to your soul.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Looks like we all are😁

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

i had no idea what i fell into until it was too late.

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Angela Copeland to her Publication

Ouch......and now you're here. Maybe you came with a powerful hidden ability to transform things to something that we all need here to be able to make it? You must be Godsent! Since you didn't know it yourself. Thank you for joining in. 🙏💛

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

I feel this place is not my home.

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

Just visiting, like a tourist? Or on a mission?

(1) Show this thread

I think you're exactly right!
That is definitively the ride here ... esp now, since its gone global, not just an individual, but for the entire planet.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
Don't question your normal.
You are sounding normal to me.
Keeping your energy high IS a good thing.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

I love what Dolores Cannon shares.
Makes me understand who I am really.
Big hearted warrior
A Warrior of Love and Peace

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

I read somewhere there is actually a long line of souls who wants to be on Earth.
It truly is a great place to be if you know how to play the game...

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

That's a nice thought. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Maybe you passed the test and decided to make this realm home. Makes sense.

what does it mean to pass the test?

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Souls are not tested, only the conscious expression is
The Soul learns what it is to be disconnected and in that way it learns what it is not, so it can understand what it is
You contain your father within you, you are perfect as a Soul. He let you go find yourself because he loves you
Other beings do not have what we have.
The gift of the feather
IESU

(3) Show this thread