#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Forgive my ignorance on Bible topics but have a question...

Jesus died and was resurrected but did he eventually end up dying of old age?

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

when i was told several years back that absolutely everything we have learned, was a lie, i applied this to every area a
of my life. the biggest being, the bible and religious teachings. it will be interesting to see how these twisted tales of old, unfold, as truth emerges.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Angela Copeland to her Publication

Looks like [they] are doing a pretty good job at playing the evil parts in the bible. Almost like a playbook for them. Look forward to the ending.

We have examples throughout the Bible where it shows us that they have been doing the same thing (Baal Worship/Enslave the People) for a very long time. And God always sends a Prophet to tell the people to repent and then He saves His people! Repeating story over and over again throughout time. It's like we are caught in a Loop. :)

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ForHisGlory6 in this post can reply

In response ForHis Glory6 to her Publication

God created Adam an Eve to have a relationship with Him. They chose to sin and were shown the door. Sin is a part of every human being. Even a baby that cries is crying because they want something.
Jesus was God's answer for sin. His sacrificial death on the cross paid the price for the sins of all who believe He is their Savior. We are covered with His blood and God sees us through the Prism of Jesus Christ.
Salvation is a free gift for any and all who choose Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

In response Mandi Wolfert to her Publication

as a child, i had a huge problem with the God who needed sacrifices, who tested Abraham just to see if he would sacrifice his firstborn, then stopped him at the last minute. a God who had sacrificed his only son, partaking in the communion, that represents literally, to catholics, THE BODY and BLOOD, of Jesus (cannabalistic) i thought it very contradictory that the all loving and just God, could be jealous(to me that was a negative human quality). i dont down the beliefs of others but i have had many doubts, in my life about this God of the bible and the one that i felt in my heart. i dont think they were the same.

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response Mandi Wolfert to her Publication

I choose Jesus Christ as my savior. No one loves me more than He.
Jesus will deliver us from evil.

(2) Show this thread