"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

My Mom was in a car accident one night on her way home from work. She was in a minivan that rolled multiple times due to icy road conditions. Thankfully a man, Matthew, showed up and helped her out of the van, he put his arm around her and walked to the closest house on the road to get help. They walked about a mile through a snowstorm, it was cold and she kept her head up against his shoulder while he had his arm safely around her, he was wearing a long suede coat, she can still smell it when she thinks of him. Its amazing what Love we share as a community, how we assist one another, and How much we all care, never forget who we are. When they arrived at the house a gentleman opened the door, his family all came down to check on her, and call the police to report the accident. When My Mom calmed a bit she realized Matthew wasn't in the room, she asked them to get him for her. They said You were alone, no one was with You, Who is Matthew? She Knows.
https://youtu.be/1SiylvmFI_8

Sarah McLachlan - In the arms of an angel - YouTube

Spend all your time waiting for that second chance For the break that will make it okThere's always some reason to feel not good enough And it's hard at the ...

i knew a woman who was going on a ride with her husband on his harley. They hit gravel and as she flew thru the air seone held her and repeated to her "i got you, you are ok" the cops were shocked ahe had no scrapes and was alert
I laid on the side of the road dying, i guess, i was ready to leave. My deceased father and grandmother showed up, in feont of the light(the tunnel everyone talks about was the sun in my mind) and my father told me "its not time for you to leave Keri" my grandmother smiled the warmest smile i ever saw on her!!! They vanished and 10 days later, they took me off the machines and I finally breathed on my own again
wonder how many of us have had a nde?

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lionessheart in this post can reply

Patriot,truth seeker, Pro Deo et Patria! NO DMS

In response I am Keri to her Publication

same Keri! I bked to death on my 21st bday from a ruptured ectopic. Bathed or should I say swaddled in the warm light and spoke to Jesus who told me it was not time yet and i still had things to do. made it thru operation, transfusions and 4day coma. God is REAL

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response Deborah Hunt to her Publication

Yes! God is real! prayers work

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response I am Keri to her Publication

My grandmother was the first to come to me as well, possibly it was God in her form as not to shake me. I Love You Keri and I am glad I have had to opportunity to cross paths with You here.

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

thats beautiful! only thru God can they "show up" ans guide us
love you too! have a great day

(1) Show this thread