My Mom was in a car accident one night on her way home from work. She was in a minivan that rolled multiple times due to icy road conditions. Thankfully a man, Matthew, showed up and helped her out of the van, he put his arm around her and walked to the closest house on the road to get help. They walked about a mile through a snowstorm, it was cold and she kept her head up against his shoulder while he had his arm safely around her, he was wearing a long suede coat, she can still smell it when she thinks of him. Its amazing what Love we share as a community, how we assist one another, and How much we all care, never forget who we are. When they arrived at the house a gentleman opened the door, his family all came down to check on her, and call the police to report the accident. When My Mom calmed a bit she realized Matthew wasn't in the room, she asked them to get him for her. They said You were alone, no one was with You, Who is Matthew? She Knows.
https://youtu.be/1SiylvmFI_8

Sarah McLachlan - In the arms of an angel - YouTube

Spend all your time waiting for that second chance For the break that will make it okThere's always some reason to feel not good enough And it's hard at the ...

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

When I was young, I was in a motor accident: I was walking with my bike beside me crossing the street, when a motor rider came so hard towards me, that he hid me with a huge blow. It all went so fast, one huge hit and then everything went to black. I woke up sitting on a smal traffic island in the middle of the road, a large crowd standing all around me. I stood up and wanted to walk away with my bike but there was a large bend in the frame of the bike. They told me I had to wait for the ambulance they ordered for me, because I was sitting there for allready a quarter of a hour without moving. I only got a little scratch on my elbow. I had flown about 5 m through the air, miraculous landing on that traffic island. The motor driver was so shocked, that he had disappeared with his motor. I took my broken bike and walked home.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

❤️

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

💛I hear you.

(2) Show this thread

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

i am a firm believer Gaurdian Angles are watching over us and protecting us. i also believe our Loved ones send us messages to let us know they are ok. The morning my father passed away i got a message from him. it was like a drean but not because i was awake and everything i heard was in surround sound i heard the ocean waves and the sounds of someone running in the sand. a young boy, around 7, was saying “ i am coming mommy “. there was a dog barking in the distance and the boy yelled out for the dog to come with and he called him Blaze. i could smell the ocean and it smelled like eggs and bacon were cooking. Blaze was my dads childhood dog, he cooked eggs and bacon every Sunday growing up and his family’s vacation was always a week on the beach in Florida whenever they could afford it. i am thankful for this present he gave me. i believe it was his way to say goodbye ❤️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

❤️

Child of God🙏 Save our Precious Children💕Love for Humanity & Peace WW🌎God & Country🇺🇸Trump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL 🦅

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

I whole heartedly believe that angels are watching as well and I am so glad you got to have this experience. God Bless❤️

(2) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

When my granddaughters were around 7 & 8 (in their early 20's now) they came for a visit. I lived in Holland MI at the time. We went to the Holland State Park to spend the afternoon. I spent the entire 5 mile ride lecturing them on staying close to me. There are TONS of people at this park and sadly lives are lost to undertows every summer. We found a spot and I proceeded to spread our blanket out etc. When I stood up the girls were gone. I looked out over this vast sea of people and begin to panic. I started praying.. and went toward the water. I felt led to go in the direction toward the pier. There were no people in that area so minutes later I saw them by the huge rocks that bordered the pier. I was so relieved and THANKFUL. I asked them how they got so far away. They had gone in the water and the current swept them away. The oldest said as they were close to hitting the rocks a tall, young "dude" with short curly blonde hair grabbed them, helped them to shore then disappeared 🙌

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

I got goosebumps! amazing story! thank you for sharing.

In response Michelle Lynn to her Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Loved reading this and the comments. ❤️
Thank you.

In response gcb 910 to her Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

just gave me serious goosebumps

I cried reading this and still have tears in my eyes. Beautiful!

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

🤗🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Incredible story! I got full body goosebumps. Thank you sharing.❤️😇🙏

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Beautiful story! ✨My son, a senior in HS, was parked on a desolate road. A mile from gas, he runs out but has a tank in his truck. He’s outside the vehicle two minutes and sees a car coming in the distance but its not slowing down. My son makes a break for it and gets to the front of his truck just when the guy rear ends it going 60mph. Q, (really his nickname)was thrown 60ft into the ditch where his own truck followed his path landing on him. He suffered a fractured pelivs and other injuries, but he’s alive and doing great. God and his angels are real! He was mad at me that day. He left w/o saying goodbye. I always told him, you never know when it may be your last goodbye. His accident was on 11/21/21= 11111111. 🤯 Blessings and ❤️ to all

HOW AWESOME !!!!!!!!! WOW WE SHOULD NEVER FORGET GODS ANGELS ARE ALWAYS WHERE HE WANTS THEM !!!!

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

What an amazing story friend! Thank you for sharing it!

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

In 2016 I had a ruptured peptic ulcer I never knew I had prior. I fought with my husband for 3 hours before finally going to the ER. I was in excruciating pain but had a pre op scheduled for the next morning for a routine hysterectomy & I thought the pain was related to that. I went through 4 hour emergency surgery & was hospitalized for 5 days with a Dilaudid pump & NG tube. One night in what I thought was delerium from meds a nurse came to me when I was trying to get my hair stuck to my face under the NG tube pulled away. She sat me up and asked if I wanted her to brush my hair. I wept as this woman showed me the most amazing kindness brushing my hair and pulling it up in a ponytail. I still wonder to this day if she was real because I never saw her again. I know it wasn't life saving & may sound silly but it truly made an impact on my life. God bless the true angels in our lives.

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

Not silly at all. So Much Love Missy. I am glad You are here with us.

(1) Show this thread

U.S. Navy Veteran #UltraMAGA #Decentralize #NCSWIC Happily married.

My mother was in a car accident when she was younger, had been out being a normal 20 yr old having fun. Driving home fell asleep at the wheel, went off the road straight into a large pine tree. Crash was so hard it the engine was sitting in the driver's seat. She wasn't wearing her seatbelt and woke up in the passenger floorboard pretty bruised up but fairly unscathed.

When they took her to the hospital that's when she found out she was pregnant with me. Per her I changed her life for the better, God works in mysterious ways.

Amazing grace!💗🕊💗🕊💗🕊💗

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Wow, thank you for sharing. wiping my eyes now.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Wow, thank you for sharing. wiping my eyes now.

In response The Real Me to her Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Those who know know😍

In response memes matter to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

i knew a woman who was going on a ride with her husband on his harley. They hit gravel and as she flew thru the air seone held her and repeated to her "i got you, you are ok" the cops were shocked ahe had no scrapes and was alert
I laid on the side of the road dying, i guess, i was ready to leave. My deceased father and grandmother showed up, in feont of the light(the tunnel everyone talks about was the sun in my mind) and my father told me "its not time for you to leave Keri" my grandmother smiled the warmest smile i ever saw on her!!! They vanished and 10 days later, they took me off the machines and I finally breathed on my own again
wonder how many of us have had a nde?

In response I am Keri to her Publication

My grandmother was the first to come to me as well, possibly it was God in her form as not to shake me. I Love You Keri and I am glad I have had to opportunity to cross paths with You here.

Patriot,truth seeker, Pro Deo et Patria! NO DMS

In response I am Keri to her Publication

same Keri! I bked to death on my 21st bday from a ruptured ectopic. Bathed or should I say swaddled in the warm light and spoke to Jesus who told me it was not time yet and i still had things to do. made it thru operation, transfusions and 4day coma. God is REAL

(2) Show this thread

Thank you for sharing❤️ Two similar expiriences where literally a hand came out of know where to save me from traffic as a teenager and another time when my 10 month old daughter fell down the stairs. Both times it was truly a miracle and I will never forget😇

In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication

🤗😇🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

🙏🙏🇨🇦

In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

🥺 That’s beautiful, Jason! Thanks for sharing! 🙏🏼🤍

In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication

🤗🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

This song will forever resonate with my soul💖 I sang it at my own Mother's funeral service. Angels ARE among us💖

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

🤗😇🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

wow

In response We are Geronimo to his Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

My eyes are filling with tears.
Joybumps rushed across my body as I read your words.

Our great and good Lord works in wondrous and mysterious ways!

THANKS BE TO GOD.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

🤗😇🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Amazing, we are never alone.
Only God knows when it is our time.
And as my Son told me about 6 months before he died in a crash, "When it is my time to go nothing and no one can change it, you can't change it"

As with many like your Mom and many with a NDE it was not her time.
God makes that decision I believe.

So happy for you to still have time with her.
Love you.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I have said this to many including my wife alot over the last few years, I am in agreement Nana, sorry about Your son but we both know, and now my mom is overcoming cancer stage 4 was diagnosed 90 days last march, she is doing well, and indeed only God says when, Love You too. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

It was late at night, many years ago, my friend and i were talking about our faith and wondering how we could know if we were believing in the right thing. Startled by a loud noise, I turned sharply to see a very tall (7' plus) man in a long white robe. I turned away to tell my friend that it was nothing because, outwardly, there was nothing there. But inwardly I had seen him clearly and acknowledged to him that i was so happy to see him again. I knew him well and loved him so much....more than anyone on this earth even today. By the time my conscious had caught up with my subconcious, and I turned back toward him, he was gone.

This all happened within just a few seconds of time but even to this day I remember every detail and the incredible love I have for this being and how I can't wait to see him again.

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Back, when I used to watch TV, my kids and I loved tuning into 'Touched By An Angel'... seemed so real to me, then, and still does.
One of my most cherished memories is of comforting my youngest son, as he drifted off to sleep, whilst listening to Sarah McLachlan's, 'In The Arms Of An Angel'. Thank you for this post. it's very meaningful to me! I've just now, sent a copy of it to my husband, and my children, and my sister.

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

Love You Suzanne, so very much. Love to all the fam too. 🤗😇🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread