The 5 realities:
- What you perceive
- What the awake perceive
- What the asleep perceive
- What [they] want to seem “real”
- What is actually real

Life right now is exhausting because these diverge and we are constantly having to bridge them.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I generally agree, and it's what I mean when I keep saying we have to look for common ground.

What I don't think is very constructive is this theme of drawing a line between "awake" and "asleep". It is made up, hyperbolic and pointlessly black and white.

It is really just a condescending way of making a distinction between people you agree with, and people you don't agree with.

The reason I dislike it is that it makes finding common ground that much harder, when we really need that the most. We need to try to see eye to eye, even if its hard.

Us vs. Them is the fight of all of us against billionaire parasites.

Yet it keeps being co-opted to distract and make us fight against each other based on religious or political affiliation, or how "awake" we are, distracting us from the parasites. Every second wasted pointing fingers at each other is a second parasites get away scoff free.

Only followers of this user (@wolfegentry) can see their posts

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Maybe the mandela effect is not an effect afterall, maybe we are actually shifting timelines and presented with their different realities as we go through the void trying to get the fook outta here ... it's a constant "RopeAdope"