I guess it’s safe to say Hunter is harboring some resentment toward Pedo Peter 😳

Only people mentioned by @lizdeb56 in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Deb Cummings to her Publication

I am guessing he was molested by good ole Pedo Peter that would be cause for a bit of resentment and all his behavior I Imagine

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

JOE is the SOURCE of his own Unresolved Self-Hatred that is the ROOT of his Addiction and Suffering.
Joe Biden Openly Worried about Segregation and Exposing His Children to a "Racial Jungle," but Nonetheless Raised a Deeply Wounded Child who was Far Worse

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

Imagine his story. Good Lord.

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

how do we know it's Hunters book? When was this released? Just curious,

This turned into a horror movie.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

y does hunter look like peterson(?)

(1) Show this thread

Who is the man wearing glasses? Did Joe wear glasses at one point or is this someone else?

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

They treat their own children as object to control for their own selfish desires. No wonder Hunter left his laptop to be found later. Recording his destroyed controlled life and his learned pedo behavior from his family. So messed up, but he chose to follow the corrupt paths.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Suzy Bear to her Publication

did he leave it as an insurance policy?

(1) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Makes sense , he is / has been on self destructive mode towards himself and others he comes in contact with, we are not born that way .

Let's pull everyone from the Left & Right & become centered

Did his daddy take his guns

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

THAT IS ONE OF THE DARK THINGS WE HAVE LEARNED. THEY DO THEIR OWN CHILDREN. THE RABBIT HOLE GOES SO DEEP.

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

For a while I really hated Hunter, but then I realized he is a monster of his father's making. Now I have pity for him.

(1) Show this thread

So this what it feels like to be a victim of evil mind control.
We always suspected, even assumed this was the case but this makes it very real.
It is no wonder they are all psychopaths.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

WOW!!!

😱