"Fully vaccinated" is pronounced "heavily genetically modified".

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Because no Appocalypse was ever complete without Zombies.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ•ŠπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ•Š

β€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Love our POTUS❀️ WWG1WGA

Soulless πŸ’”

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Just heard a radio newsblast that people who catch "covid" more than once have a much higher chance of chronic debilitating conditions. The people who are testing + more than once are double and triple boosted.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

fully vaccinated = destroying the natural immune response so you will get sick and die.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Nailed it.

That is brilliant! Thanks Martin, I needed a good laugh.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Save the Children 🌎

πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽ–

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

yes, but unfortunately Martin they have been doing this to us for decades. Every newborn gets two β€œshots” the first hour of life. Most parents don’t even know it, and 1/2 is called vitamin K so most people actually believe it IS a vitamin (nevermind the black box warning on it!)

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Frankenstein ~ The True Life Story

EXACTLY.