I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I don't think we all understand how so very important AU is for our lives. Some do, but some just see it as a platform for Anons. The bigger picture, for me, is that it is for us to learn and grow our lights and vibrations into ONE collective bright blinding Light to beat the darkness down into nothingness. We are coming together, chosen for this task💖 Shine on warriors😊 together is where we are supposed to be😉

Many of us have been rebels all our lives.
We were the different ones, the ones who did not conform, who did not blend
We felt out of place
Anywhere really...
Almost anytime...
But AU...
Here on AU I feel I finally am in the right place at the right time
And I know many of you feel the same
We are transitioning to greatness and AU is our Ship
Love pushes our sails
Gratitude of being on board together...
There is no other ship like that💙

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BxAx17 in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

We're on the Real Life, Flesh and Blood Version of "THE LOVE BOAT"

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Amen.💕🙏💕 Beautiful.🙏💕🙏

😍😎 EXACTLY THIS ...............

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

🙋‍♀️

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

👊

Old school Finnish patriot, succesfully avoided social media so far, hence no hashtags, love animals, pure-blood, αγαπάω την Κρήτη 🇫🇮🇬🇷

You just wrote down how I feel, well put! 😍😍

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

TODAY'S MIGHT OAK IS JUST YESTERDAY'S NUT THAT STOOD IT'S GROUND!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Yes, exactly this 💞

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Well said !!! ❤ Beautiful DE

so beautiful, thank you💪🇺🇸🌏🙏🌟

Even though I am on TS I still spend my time here on AU.

It's different vibe

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

AU=Gold

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Is this why I love that shiny gif😅😅😅👊

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

I love that analogy. You are so right, don't know why I never realized it before. Genius! Of course, our love shines bright as Gold =AU 💕

(2) Show this thread

With an 114 TS😉 Gave me chills💖