If anyone asks what 2018-22 were like, it felt as if you had a worn out civilisation in hospice care, but the palliative doses were never quite enough to tip it over the edge, so you waited and waited for the inevitable.

I have lost so much family. They are still there, and I am still here, but we used to be so, so close, regardless of different beliefs.

I am not willing to accept this forever.

The pendulum always swings back the other way.

I know in my gut what is right, even if they do not agree with me.

Especially about abortion. Especially about the vax. Especially about Mr T. Especially about saving the children.

I do not even think they see any of it. It is in their faces and they ignore is and spout CNN word salad at me.

About sick of it, for reals. How tolerant can I stay with that garbage going on every day? As tolerant as it takes, as long as it is their opinion, and not what they are doing in real life.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Feel the exact same way!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

😁👊😍

(1) Show this thread