Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

Australians have guns, We have more than the Police and the Army, so, What is your excuse America? Why arent you fighting back?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

Something happening in Australia right now?

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Yeah, but many are asleep, im just pointing out, some are at the end of our tether . Im done.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

The Supreme Court has to fail Americans for a large portion of the population to rise up. I don't believe we will get to a civil war situation here. [They] want it for sure but a civil war will never reach the people responsible for this mess. [They] are light harvesting right now. They want our energy.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Once we reach a higher frequency, they can't touch our light!
Vibes are real, and it's why they are so important.

Only people mentioned by @JackJJRK in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Just Jaclyn to her Publication

EveryBody needs to Remember Great is our God and great are the Works of His Hands who has taught our hands to war so raise your Vibe. Princess Dianna said Random acts of Kindness that's one way to rise the vibe around you I would think I love all you people push back with God love and light!!

In response Just Jaclyn to her Publication

GM Jackie!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

hey Kim!!!!

(1) Show this thread