Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

Australians have guns, We have more than the Police and the Army, so, What is your excuse America? Why arent you fighting back?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

Something happening in Australia right now?

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Yeah, but many are asleep, im just pointing out, some are at the end of our tether . Im done.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

The Supreme Court has to fail Americans for a large portion of the population to rise up. I don't believe we will get to a civil war situation here. [They] want it for sure but a civil war will never reach the people responsible for this mess. [They] are light harvesting right now. They want our energy.

Correct me if you please. This is all white hat stuff coming out now. The Laptop and icloud account has been prob locked down since 2020 since Hunter gave the laptop to that store ( prob BS) another white hat move. So bottom line is there was no hack.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

🤣🤣🤣🤣@vincentkennedy....you made my day! Always thought that's BS. China with other DS evils. China never ever works alone. Always with help. Laptop made in China. 🤣

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication

Makes me think of 2 people very important, Julian A. and John Mc. Only my 2c.

(1) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

How does Tore Maras have Hunter's laptop and phone information?

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

🤪 but, of course.

Or he left it behind in the Hotel (or wherever 😉) when he visited. Or they made copies.

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/shipments-of-nearly-20000-fake-drivers-licenses-seized-at-chicago-airport

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

See VK , one of the many many reasons why we are greatful you’re here , you see/ know things we would otherwise not know , thank youuuu

makes sense… always wondered what happened when DJT went into the Forbidden City with Xi - may be related

thats tough i always had high hopes from that store

Exactly !!!!! regardless I hope more comes out !! Flooooood!!#FOOOOOOKED

In response Morris Light to his Publication

It needs to hit the MSM! we have seen so much and maybe some asleep have been awakened but so many have no clue about Joe and Hunter

(1) Show this thread

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

🤣👍🏻 say what!

In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication

Blind men legally cant see ;)

(1) Show this thread

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

The Mac Daddy...

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

👀😳🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

China has been releasing what’s on his laptop for a while now. That would make sense that they had it first. Blackmailing purposes as well.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Well, and me thought the whole time how dumb he must be to give a Repair Store such explosive stuff.