Cyber security expert, blockchain, and the Dark Web. I spend my time there. Buy Silver. White Hat when needed Black hat when you piss me off

How weather manipulation works. Keep in mind that they want all living things to be sick or dead.

In response Thungawd ... to his Publication

THINGS LIKE THIS ARE WHAT MAKE ME QUESTION EVERYTHING. WHY DID THEY CONTINUE TO SPRAY EVEN WHEN TRUMP WAS IN OFFICE? IF TRUMP REALLY IS STILL THE PRESIDENT AND WE ARE JUST WATCHING A SHOW THEN WHY ARE THEY STILL SPRAYING THOSE CHEMTRAILS? I KNOW A LOT OF THINGS ARE SUPPOSEDLY HAPPENING AND THERE IS A GREAT AWAKENING BUT WHY DOESN'T TRUMP ACKNOWLEDGE THESE CHEMTRAILS AND EVERYONE HAS BEEN QUESTIONING THEM FOR YEARS, WHY IS THIS NOT BEING ANSWERED ?
IS THE NEW WORLD ORDER STILL IN POWER AND THEY'RE STILL EXTERMINATING US I MEAN COME ON LOOK AT THE GAS PRICES, THE FOOD PRICES, AND OTHER COUNTRIES ARE COLLAPSING BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT AS STRONG AS UNITED STATES BUT THIS IS BIGGER THAN WHAT MOST PEOPLE CAN IMAGINE WE ARE GETTING CLOSE TO ALSO BECOMING ONE OF THE COUNTRIES THAT COLLAPSES IS THIS WHAT WE'RE WAITING FOR?.
WE KEEP GETTING PROMISES AND PROMISES AND PROMISES WITH HOPE AND HOPE AND HOPE BUT THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THE NAZIS DID DURING WORLD WAR II 😵

In response James Dean to his Publication

Juan O Savin expressed chemtrails are actually deflecting/ annihilating missiles from harming us. The particles dont necesarily reach us..just weird bugs develop.

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

I THINK IF THAT WAS TRUE THEN THEY WOULD HAVE TO COVER US 24 HOURS A DAY WHICH IS NOT HAPPENING.

what you see falling from the sky is landing in the ocean and not necessarily harmful.

that would be nice if that was really what was happening but they start the chemtrols from far out in the ocean as we live on the coast and they move inland as they fall down to earth many scientists have gone out and studied the plant life and find traces of these elements within the soils and the plants which is causing them to die off and have given strong warnings
if they don't stop these chemtrails immediately that there's going to be no way to recover from the chemicals that are now in our soil

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Wait_its_time in this post can reply

i havent heard of any dying off