Cyber security expert, blockchain, and the Dark Web. I spend my time there. Buy Silver. White Hat when needed Black hat when you piss me off

How weather manipulation works. Keep in mind that they want all living things to be sick or dead.

In response Thungawd ... to his Publication

THINGS LIKE THIS ARE WHAT MAKE ME QUESTION EVERYTHING. WHY DID THEY CONTINUE TO SPRAY EVEN WHEN TRUMP WAS IN OFFICE? IF TRUMP REALLY IS STILL THE PRESIDENT AND WE ARE JUST WATCHING A SHOW THEN WHY ARE THEY STILL SPRAYING THOSE CHEMTRAILS? I KNOW A LOT OF THINGS ARE SUPPOSEDLY HAPPENING AND THERE IS A GREAT AWAKENING BUT WHY DOESN'T TRUMP ACKNOWLEDGE THESE CHEMTRAILS AND EVERYONE HAS BEEN QUESTIONING THEM FOR YEARS, WHY IS THIS NOT BEING ANSWERED ?
IS THE NEW WORLD ORDER STILL IN POWER AND THEY'RE STILL EXTERMINATING US I MEAN COME ON LOOK AT THE GAS PRICES, THE FOOD PRICES, AND OTHER COUNTRIES ARE COLLAPSING BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT AS STRONG AS UNITED STATES BUT THIS IS BIGGER THAN WHAT MOST PEOPLE CAN IMAGINE WE ARE GETTING CLOSE TO ALSO BECOMING ONE OF THE COUNTRIES THAT COLLAPSES IS THIS WHAT WE'RE WAITING FOR?.
WE KEEP GETTING PROMISES AND PROMISES AND PROMISES WITH HOPE AND HOPE AND HOPE BUT THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THE NAZIS DID DURING WORLD WAR II šŸ˜µ

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

In response James Dean to his Publication

I think this is a valid question! In the midwest this is almost an everyday occurrence. We may get a day or 2 here or there, but usually for at least a part of each day this is what we get. There is much I donā€™t know, absolutely more than I DO know, but I know many of the ā€œlocalsā€ and they are patient, but I can see that patience wearing VERY thin. Faith that there is a plan is waining, even with so many recent happenings. Many still donā€™t see any of those happenings because MSM still doesnā€™t cover it. There will come a day very soon I feel when their patience will be goneā€¦I pray this psyop concludes before then! Praying for you and all patriots here to have patience and discernment! ā¤ļøšŸ™šŸ»ā¤ļø

ALL THIS WOULD BE DONE WITH AND WE'D HAVE A WHOLE NEW BEGINNING IF THE PEOPLE JUST ROSE UP AND REMOVED ALL THE POLITICIANS AND ALL THE MEDIA FROM THEIR FACILITIES.

In response Sista Sue to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Wait_its_time in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from James Dean, click on at the bottom under it