DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#2ndamendment#GodWins
💥💥💥
Russia Tells US Citizens NOT To Give Up You're Guns: We Learned From Experience Fighting Rothschild's Banking Schemes

UNPRECIDENTED Shortages of Ammo, Physical Gold & Physical Silver:
President Putin, "America, Don't Give Up Your Guns"!

Am I the only one who believes that Trump Putin & Xi are all working together to take down the DS?

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jersey23 in this post can reply

Grateful for Trump and his wonderful family! Thanking God for all our blessings! Not sure if I'm Rep. or Patriot? Just here 4 Trump!

In response Jersey Girl to her Publication

I agree! if the deep state very trying to keep them apart I think there's a reason. Maybe cause Putin wasn't a baby rappist?

#Lukewarmisforlostsouls I don't bow to darkness. I look it in the eyes and let the Holy Spirit take the lead.

Yes I think NK is even a part of the plan.

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

Putin definitely, Xi highly possible.

Not sure about xi. But the other two, yes.

4 Twatter accounts suspended (Jerseygurl_23) + a family member's account oops Can't Keep Patriots down #wwg1wga #TrumpIsMyPresident

In response Hope IsNotCrazy to his Publication

I think there is more going on than we are aware of when it comes to Xi. Remember he isn't the CCP. But time will tell.😉

(1) Show this thread

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

I do too!!!!

4 Twatter accounts suspended (Jerseygurl_23) + a family member's account oops Can't Keep Patriots down #wwg1wga #TrumpIsMyPresident

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Thank goodness I'm not the only one. When I tell people this they clearly believe my cheese done slide off my cracker & I don't care😁

(1) Show this thread