#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#2ndamendment#GodWins
💥💥💥
Russia Tells US Citizens NOT To Give Up You're Guns: We Learned From Experience Fighting Rothschild's Banking Schemes

UNPRECIDENTED Shortages of Ammo, Physical Gold & Physical Silver:
President Putin, "America, Don't Give Up Your Guns"!

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

Grateful for Trump and his wonderful family! Thanking God for all our blessings! Not sure if I'm Rep. or Patriot? Just here 4 Trump!

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Armed to protect ourselves keep us free!

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

I have no doubt that Putin knows what is happening right now with the Awakening in America and the world.

Let's not forget he fired (resigned like the news liked to say) his entire government around a year ago in a Constitutional shakeup. He isn't perfect but he doesn't fuck around. He's the Russian version of Trump in many ways.

I can imagine he's laughing at biden administration right now trying to strongarm him into doing things related to Navalny..

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

yes..totally agree!

(1) Show this thread

I'm all for God and country. Took the oath and will defend our freedom.together not divided.was imdaclutz on twit

no way texas will

4 Twatter accounts suspended (Jerseygurl_23) + a family member's account oops Can't Keep Patriots down #wwg1wga #TrumpIsMyPresident

Am I the only one who believes that Trump Putin & Xi are all working together to take down the DS?

#Lukewarmisforlostsouls I don't bow to darkness. I look it in the eyes and let the Holy Spirit take the lead.

In response Jersey Girl to her Publication

Yes I think NK is even a part of the plan.

Grateful for Trump and his wonderful family! Thanking God for all our blessings! Not sure if I'm Rep. or Patriot? Just here 4 Trump!

In response Jersey Girl to her Publication

I agree! if the deep state very trying to keep them apart I think there's a reason. Maybe cause Putin wasn't a baby rappist?

(5) Show this thread

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

5:5

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

nice...love it!

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

Trust Putin ~ A Strong Leader & Never Forget he has 16+ years in the KGB before office ~ Good Man

(2) Show this thread

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

5:5

Tell Putin not to worry they can pry guns from our

Digital Soldier, Patriot! Will never give up! God is my savior. Love God, my family and my country! 🇺🇸🙏🏻WWG1WGA🙏🏻🇺🇸🐿🍿

In response America1776 First1776 to his Publication

only way they will get mine is to pry it from my dead hands! i dont like violence but i will do whatever i have to, to keep my family safe!

(1) Show this thread

Putin understands the constitution better than democrats!

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

I've always believed we were meant to be allies with Russia. Putin obviously gets it.

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

In response Dennis Jorgenson to his Publication

thank you !!!

(1) Show this thread

Truth = Peace Deception = War Choice = You The most eligible Anon and a Pisces...

Seeing 17 everywhere since Nov 1

In response Dano Q Public to his Publication

love it!

(1) Show this thread

seems Putin understands freedom better than the average American