Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

I donโ€™t often ask for help, but I feel I was proven recently that the power of prayer/collective vibe is real and does work as I believe it helped save my doG from his snake bite, so I will ask once more as this is just as important to me.

My Mum has had a very bad 18 months, the worse of her life, (starting not long after her first two โ€˜jabsโ€™ but donโ€™t get me started on that).

Bowel cancer, surgery, infections, complications to start with and [them] talking her into preventative chemo, despite my protests, has seen her detiorate progessively worse over the 8 months to the point that she even broke her tailbone just sitting down.

Apparently all her โ€˜doctorsโ€™ are meeting tomorrow to decide her results and treatment and โ€˜moving forwardโ€™, and Iโ€™m MORE than worried theyโ€™ll convince her to stay being a highly profitble customer.

Iโ€™m asking for prayer to make sure the doctors see it fit to release her from the system and stop poisoning her as anything I say will push her away

Only people mentioned by @3JJL in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from J J Larr, click on at the bottom under it