Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Open the Floodgates.

people are saying be careful of looking at/sharing CP if you find these HB pics? just FYI

Only followers of this user (@TinaP) can see their posts

Just want the American Dream for my family.

if we had real journalist to report on this . but no worries we will make sure we share that info far and wide . 😁😁⛈

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

tic, toc, tic, toc.

Q 1595

July 2018 - the month the world discovered the TRUTH.
Conspiracy no more.

JUSTICE IS COMING

Kim, I heard July is gonna be HOT

Q 3368

from Mr. Deeds
4Chan Has Hunter Biden’s iPhone & is Releasing 450GB MORE Private Data Including Passwords — “Ladies & Gentlemen, We are in!”

https://www.dailyveracity.com/2022/07/09/4chan-has-hunter-bidens-iphone-is-releasing-450gb-more-private-data-including-passwords-ladies-gentlemen-we-are-in/

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

the data we *already have* and *have had* is quite beyond *bad* and *real bad*. its way beyond illegal, sick, and lifetime behind bars. the fact that theres more is *not* surprising OR IMPORTANT until and unless the system isnt so fucking corrupt that theres no way to get truth out to the masses let alone get this shit prosecuted.

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

the data we *already have* and *have had* is quite beyond *bad* and *real bad*. its way beyond illegal, sick, and lifetime behind bars. the fact that theres more is *not* surprising OR IMPORTANT until and unless the system isnt so fucking corrupt that theres no way to get truth out to the masses let alone get this shit prosecuted.

from Mr. Deeds
4Chan Has Hunter Biden’s iPhone & is Releasing 450GB MORE Private Data Including Passwords — “Ladies & Gentlemen, We are in!”

https://www.dailyveracity.com/2022/07/09/4chan-has-hunter-bidens-iphone-is-releasing-450gb-more-private-data-including-passwords-ladies-gentlemen-we-are-in/