i have noticed my likes and reshares has dropped precipitously.

i must be doing either something very wrong. or very right.

only God knows.

Married. Father to 2 boys. Patriot from Utah. Defund The Fooken Media. God🙏Family❤️Country🇺🇸 #NeverGiveUp #FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

I’ve been liking, re-posting, & replying to most anon’s accounts for the past 3 years (going back to twitter days) and none of them ever respond or follow back. Seems a bit clicky with most of the main acct’s here in anonup, unfortunately.

In response MLB Bell to his Publication

i inly have a few people that reply. others are fairly stand offish. very suspicious.

Married. Father to 2 boys. Patriot from Utah. Defund The Fooken Media. God🙏Family❤️Country🇺🇸 #NeverGiveUp #FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA

Agreed. Well, consider me a new anon friend on here!

In response MLB Bell to his Publication

9:58 > 589 📈🐸🙏🏼🍯🖤

God bless anon. Thank you. Praise be to God 🙏🏼✝️🇺🇸

Yes, God Bless. I will say that@kimrunner is amazing & interacts w/ many of her followers!

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts