i have noticed my likes and reshares has dropped precipitously.

i must be doing either something very wrong. or very right.

only God knows.

Married. Father to 2 boys. Patriot from Utah. Defund The Fooken Media. God🙏Family❤️Country🇺🇸 #NeverGiveUp #FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

I’ve been liking, re-posting, & replying to most anon’s accounts for the past 3 years (going back to twitter days) and none of them ever respond or follow back. Seems a bit clicky with most of the main acct’s here in anonup, unfortunately.

In response MLB Bell to his Publication

i inly have a few people that reply. others are fairly stand offish. very suspicious.

Married. Father to 2 boys. Patriot from Utah. Defund The Fooken Media. God🙏Family❤️Country🇺🇸 #NeverGiveUp #FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA

Agreed. Well, consider me a new anon friend on here!

9:58 > 589 📈🐸🙏🏼🍯🖤

God bless anon. Thank you. Praise be to God 🙏🏼✝️🇺🇸

Yes, God Bless. I will say that@kimrunner is amazing & interacts w/ many of her followers!

Only people mentioned by @MLBell4546 in this post can reply

thank you Bell ♥️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Depends on if you agree with her narrative

Rigged election.

Friends lead to friends.