And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

Update on my Dad:
First let me start with my deepest gratitude for anyone on this post that liked, shared, or commented. Whether you orayed in the comments, prayed over it or to yourself, even if you silently scrolled past it but still said a little prayer for us. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I'm moved by how many of you answered the call and you are proof of the power of prayer, he went from bad to better almost over night. All he has left is a little sniffle. He's up, walking around and acting more like himself again. I love you AU fam, thank you and thank God for watching over us all! πŸ™πŸ€

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Thank the Lord...So pleased to hear your Father is doing much better. Praise God...πŸ™πŸ’ž
Question? Did you laugh at them when they said he testing Pos for Rona?? Kidney stones can cause all the symptoms your Father was experiencing..minus the Rona carp of course.

May he continue to heal and God bless you all, AmenπŸ™

And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Yes, I rolled my eyes and said the test was BS lol

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Now thats great news too!! So happy he is on the road to recovery... He needs to get his Alkaline level up and Acidic level down...High Acidic system causes stones (unused Calcium binds with acid and forms the stones). Have him stay away from ALL processed table salt... use Kosher or Pink Himalayan salt, teaspoon salt with teaspoon of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar and teaspoon of Baking Soda in a 8oz glass of water once in the morning and once a night...can drizzle honey if too bitter.. (Below will help by avoiding the left and going right)☺️

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Serah Oceane β™‘, click on at the bottom under it