Only people mentioned by @cusacdon in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Don Cusac to his Publication

❤️❤️❤️

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Excellent article! (I lived in Loudoun county recently (for several years.)) Loved Mr. Christophe’s response/remarks! The remarks of the teacher (who resigned on the spot) were heartbreaking, but I applaud her for not bending the knee to woke ideology.#PrayForTheChildren

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Excellent article! (I lived in Loudoun county recently (for several years.)) Loved Mr. Christophe’s response/remarks! The remarks of the teacher (who resigned on the spot) were heartbreaking, but I applaud her for not bending the knee to woke ideology.#PrayForTheChildren

Awesome!!

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Good! Happy to see parents and teachers fighting back

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

THESE ARE SOME DAMN GOOD PRONOUNS!! I WILL USE THOSE FOR MYSELF AS WELL, LMAOOOO!!!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😎😎😎😎😂😂😂

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

even if they are common nouns, haha!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Love this Don! It’s so awesome to see people perceiving the truth of a situation, finding the strength to stand up for and demanding what they feel is right.

I shall now be called “Master HollySeeksTheTruth” 👑
kek
#BeCarefulWhatYouWishFor

Be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it. I agree with the dad.

HOT BUTTON TOPIC every time.

I would also add,people will/can only take so much, even less when you mess with our kids.

You may call me "MASTER"

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

THIS is what it will take to eradicate these board members and "educators". Bravo Dad.

I love this father's fire and brilliance. The way to fight ridiculous pronouns is with better, stronger pronouns.

All of this is out of control! Pronouns, teachers pushing their personal lives/choices on to kids! Does anyone even remember asking a teacher about their personal lives?