I've seen this little boy speak with his sister about the horrific evil they have experienced yet there is no emotion. There is only very matter-of-fact speech with chilling numbness. When there is severe trauma the mind can dissociate from the trauma. There is a disconnect and a separation from the experienced trauma. It's a survival instinct that happens automatically. The little boy and his sister were exposed to this evil through their parents, which involved Satanic rituals, murders, and pedophilia. CHILLING. They are damaged and defiled children. Extremely sad and horrific.

COMMENT FROM BEACHMILK: "Don’t worry because Snopes, CNN, Twitter, The New York Times, Facebook, and the trustworthy UK courts, have all ‘debunked’ this testimony, so don’t believe anything this child says because it is all pure fantasy, right?!"

WARNING: Highly disturbing verbal content.

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

And the press painted the father as a victim. His interview claiming that all of this was made up and fed to the children by their mother is pathetic.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

We are going to need alot of millstones

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

If he were lying, he wouldn’t have been so specific on the locations and saying that not all are doing it. If it were simply that he was told these things were happening, he would not have clarified it.

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

This little boy and his sister broke my heart. I saw there original video a couple of years ago. They are absolutely speaking the truth.
This is why we are doing what we are doing. It's all about the children.
God-bless them and keep them safe.

#HampsteadTwo#HampsteadCoverup#TheHampsteadTwo

🤬😭😭🤬

Gabriel, Elisa and the Mum Ella ONLY speak truth!

And Prez Trump TWEETED an account with the children as the profile picture!

#SaveTheChildren

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Out of the mouths of babes...

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Out of the mouths of babes...

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

Panda Eyes !!! seriously abused ... heard his sisters testimony too -
so damaged, taught to believe that its ok if others are doing it . McDonalds and Starbucks mentioned as well.

"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear".

Yes I recall that. I shared again via truth social. I can't watch it again but I can share it. So tired of clueless people not knowing what is happening to children etc.

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟Psyops coming in strong! 🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

Remember this from 1-2 years ago. Can't even listen again. Agree, so traumatic and horrific for these children. Hope they've been saved somehow and the parents hung out to dry!.🙏🙏