Sometimes what you think of someone else is a reflection of yourself! @StBernard on TS

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Bernadette Ducasse to her Publication

🔊🏠

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I like but we've been told..VP not fitting!
Wonder how it will happen :)

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

Dude. I swear he’s already VP. For real right?

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

"The Best Is Yet To Come"

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

"The Best Is Yet To Come"

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

🤣In which case me ordering new bathing suits for Anon Island will have been a waste of money . . . unless they have mental institutions with pools.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

All I know is that if this doesn't happen, many of us will probably be sent to live in rooms with padded walls and straight jackets, lol.

😂🤣😂Ya'll got the funniest memes. lol