Sometimes what you think of someone else is a reflection of yourself! @StBernard on TS

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Or should I have said “Gloria”! 😁

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Has Nancy looked in the mirror & decided she doesn’t like what she sees?

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

What is this?
I thought you didn't like emojis?
Did you forget to log out of your account???

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

trump and Jr 😜

Nope, to me this is unacceptable. He won the election and I’m hearing rumors the SCOTUS already heard the case for the 2020 election and over turned it. Again rumors but I feel Trump should be fully restored as rightful, duly elected POTUS!! And the scumbags that pulled this shit off should be on trial at GITMO and straight to the gallows! Just my opinion 😉

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

The only guy The Donald would play second fiddle for! 👇😂👍

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

Yeah. No speaker of the house. Maybe we will be staying home which is music to my ears. Loud speaker can go off anytime.#wwg1wga 🎶

...🇺🇸⛈

a few years ago I had a dream that was so real! I stood in a stadium filled with people and on one of the roes Trump and DeSantis stood side by side. Suddenly POTUS held up a white cue card and I read 2 big letters on it. (CP) not sure what CP stands for or if my mind warped VP to CP, but there is that!

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

I dont know if it was real or a dream but I saw Jr. sworn in as VP already. I think it was in 2020🤷🏼‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

Just want the American Dream for my family.

speaker of the house

I remember that senerio, turns and impeaches the current fake admin.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

“Second in the line of presidential succession after the vice president, the speaker occupies a central role in our national government.”

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

chuse??

(1) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I like but we've been told..VP not fitting!
Wonder how it will happen :)

(1) Show this thread