Another angle showing former Japan PM Shinzo Abe being shot.

Security was non existent there 👀

https://t.me/TommyRobinsonNews/37288

Only people mentioned by @DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

In response Disclosure Library to his Publication

I believe it was a staged event and he has gone into hiding. Hope so anyway.

Dutch Anon. My English writing is limited 🥴....

🤔

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Dyna Dozer to his Publication

thats a short type gun it appears..anyone tell?

Dutch Anon. My English writing is limited 🥴....

In response Dyna Dozer to his Publication

📍Users noticed the strange behavior of the guards at the time of the murder of Shinzo Abe.

(2) Show this thread

Very interesting, and suspicious indeed…🤔

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

He compitulated to the white hats years ago. He was guilty of war crimes. The Kazarian mafia heard the shot as the rest of the world did too and know no deals.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

Looks like a White Hats operation?

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Well....he had more supporters than Biden.

Worst body guards/security EVER. First shot should have dog piled him and protected him...and if the guy was standing THAT close? It should have never happened. Security should have taken him out before he could fire off a shot. You know...according to my armchair specialized training and all...oi.

Only followers of this user (@reset) can see their posts

In response grasshopper WWG1WGA to his Publication

I agree. IF the bullet hit him (which I never saw) it would have only grazed his side. Doubt that would be fatal. staged. :)

(1) Show this thread

THAT’S WHAT I WANT TO KNOW WHERE WAS HIS F$&KING SECURITY DETAIL EATING NOODLES AND SUSHI ❗️🤨Something doesn’t sit right with me❗️🤨SOMETHING SMELLS FISHY IN THIS HIT OR IS IT HUMM🧐maybe he faked his death now that’s my opinion🤔SOMETHING AIN’T RIGHT PEEPS, just saying.

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

The first shot didnt even register...like he paused and turned then another shot was fired. Something smells rotten

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

you can clearly see the projectile fly off him after being hit.

I'll assume bean bag as it appeared to hit him in the shoulder..

a real shotgun round would have made this video not very easy to share.

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication

yes… a show .. nice movie were watching

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

agree...that did not look like anything hit him. he would have turned or been jolted....from that close from a shotgun. looking at the shooter..he was NOT holding what they showed at the scene as the gun. this is ALL staged.

(3) Show this thread

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication

Xactly.. He's done his service and finishes with a WaQie WaQie

TY ABE 💙🙏

(1) Show this thread

I don't believe this "assassination."
But I don't know who is behind it:
White Hats or Black Hats?!

I'm guessing Q Team 📽️🤷‍♀️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

no offense but I think acting 101 wasn't sufficient

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Bean Bag bounces .. no blood

Why is he giving a speech from a traffic island on a crowded street? Is that typical in Japan? Sounds weird.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

you can see the that there appears to be a bean bag that comes from a silent shot in between to two shots.

This homemade shotgun maker sure knew how to make that blast so accurate that no one else was injured... come on man..

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

My husband was shot and almost killed by a sawed off shot gun. Pellets would be flying all over the place with blood all over the place.

ill give myself the TS 10:43>17 as a sign

(2) Show this thread

it looks strange,we must wait and see

Truth seeker, tin-foil hat wearer, meme war veteran, friend of Pepe!

This is phony. Fake assassination.

thats all i needed to see... TY

Seems like he was shielded from behind from all the people standing behind him, don't think you're going to get much accuracy from that homemade gun.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

the first shot does not seem to faze him, the second one his shirt collar does a jump🤍

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

hmmmm so DJT and he get along quite well, gonna look at this again♥️

can't help but wonder if this will all play into the fall of the media soon.