VK and Trump saying Abe was good, so shooting is bad. Japanese anons saying Abe was replaced a long time ago so it was staged. The gun is shown to be sawed off shotgun but the entry and exit wounds are tiny and almost no blood in pictures. I am saying it is all part of a movie script that is so poorly written that I am trying to figure out how to walk out of cinema.

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Also, this "movie" isn't for those of us already awake. It has to be completely absurd for the normies to catch and finally start asking questions.

It makes me feel that I want my money back on this incarnation. I was hoping for something more believable when I bought tickets for this ride.

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

I feel your frustration but honestly how long have you been awake? Think George Floyd b.s. - FAKE, all the false flag shooting events - FAKE, the old man pushed to the curb by cops with blood coming out of his ear - FAKE, Space X flights with a mouse outside - FAKE, etc. Now go back in time and see how much of our entire history is completely, FAKE, 9/11, NASA, all of it.... FAKE.
Take a deep breath and hear me. This movie isn't for you. It's gotta be really really bad to make everyday people stop and see with their eyes what you've already seen.

20+ years

Let me put in this way. I have not gone to Doctor, taken medicine, had medical insurance or taken any kind of medical test since 1987 because I figured out in college that medicine is fake and harmful

(2) Show this thread