VK and Trump saying Abe was good, so shooting is bad. Japanese anons saying Abe was replaced a long time ago so it was staged. The gun is shown to be sawed off shotgun but the entry and exit wounds are tiny and almost no blood in pictures. I am saying it is all part of a movie script that is so poorly written that I am trying to figure out how to walk out of cinema.

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

the uk chancellor also announced his death early he got killed at 8am not 6

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Also, this "movie" isn't for those of us already awake. It has to be completely absurd for the normies to catch and finally start asking questions.

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

It makes me feel that I want my money back on this incarnation. I was hoping for something more believable when I bought tickets for this ride.

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Not a sawed off shotgun.
https://anonup.com/thread/9582618

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

Same result. That wound is less than typical 7mm wound

(1) Show this thread