IVE NEVER ASKED FOR ANYTHING UNTIL TODAY. IM ASKING IF YOU ALL CAN SAY A PRAYER FOR MY BROTHER AND HERO JOEL...THATS HIS PRETTY PIC IN THE MEME...HAHA
HES FIGHTING CANCER AND IS HAVE A PRETTY TOUGH TIME. HE IS BY FAR ONE OF THE STRONGEST AND MUST BEAUTIFUL SOULS IVE EVER MET. ANY GOOD VIBES WOULD HELP.
THANKQ ALL SO MUCH WWG1WGA 🐸
DDK

Only people mentioned by @DDK in this post can reply

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

Antiparasitic and Antifungal Medications for Targeting Cancer Cells Literature Review and Case Studies by Frederick T Guilford, Simon Yu https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31202208/

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

🙏Uploading Love to Brother Joel now.🙏

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Grant Wilson to his Publication

thankQ so much

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

Prayers sent 🙏 God Bless

🙏💔

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Prayers!!!!

Prayers for Joel

Prays for your brother 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Prayers for your precious brother! 🙏
4 images --

Child of GOD, Freedom warrior, Voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

yes Ive heard of this protocol, prayers for this beautiful patriot 🙏

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Prayers to u Joel , and family May The Lord and the great way maker Send And heal u🙏

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

🙏🙏🙏

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

God bless Joel, and wrap him in the healing light of the Holy Spirit. Surround him with your angels and your love. May Jesus reach out and touch him, the touch of healing. In the sweet name of Jesus, Amen.

Fenbendazole

Only followers of this user (@LIsenman) can see their posts

I will be keeping your brother in my prayers! Here are some powerful things that fight cancer!! Keep us posted on how he is doing and thank you for letting us know about this! Sorry I am just now seeing this!! 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Don't forget the cure growing on your front lawn.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Prayers for strength and comfort for him & your family.

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Praying for Joel 🙏

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

I speak love, life, blessing, peace, mercy, forgiveness, healing, and no retaliation over him and all that concerns him. I ask you Daddy Abba in heaven, creator of the Universe, to pour your love upon him, to heal him completely, wherever it hurts, wherever there is anything that is not from you or from your goodness and love.

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

prayers for you and your brother 🙏🏽

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

WOW WHAT AMAZING BUNCH OF HUMANS!! THANKQ ALL YOU ALL MADE HIS DAY WOTH ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT WE R ALL TEULY BLESSED YO HAVE EACH OTHER!!?
#NOMEONLYWE

Praying for you and your family ❤️🙏

prayers going out! look into Turkey Tail Mushrooms, Rick Simpson Oil, Fenbendazole (Gregg Phillips and others cured their cancer with it and spoke of it recently) and Also search “Chris Beat Cancer” website/Youtube for great info on natural ways to beat cancer. i’m an 18 year survivor myself of stage 4 cancer and am always looking into any info I can that can make sure I never get it again and hopefully help others in their struggle. God Bless and Godspeed!

prayers going out! look into Turkey Tail Mushrooms, Rick Simpson Oil, Fenbendazole (Gregg Phillips and others cured their cancer with it and spoke of it recently) and Also search “Chris Beat Cancer” website/Youtube for great info on natural ways to beat cancer. i’m an 18 year survivor myself of stage 4 cancer and am always looking into any info I can that can make sure I never get it again and hopefully help others in their struggle. God Bless and Godspeed!

🙏🙏🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Heavenly Father, I pray Joel is blessed with healing and that You are glorified in his recovery.. Amen 🙏❤️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Dear GOD please bring healing to this special brother. I believe that through you ALL things are possible. I send love and healing thoughts his way. Please GOD heal all our brothers. They are such a gift from you. When they hurt . . . we hurt. Thank you Jesus for the gifts of brothers. Amen.

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

what a beautiful smile Joel😊please know that I am sending you my heartfelt prayers for you to heal🙏🏼 I am still here after stage III uterine cancer in 2020🙏🏼 please, don’t give up on hope, don’t give up on God, pray for the courage & strength to get through one day at a time❤️🙏🏼💥 DDK, you have done so much for our community, I am sending you big hugs, stay strong ❤️💥

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

done

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 Ive had breast cancer twice! some days just harder than others. have to take it one day at a time. Praying for a healing🙏🏼🥰

In response Kevina Brian to her Publication

awww thankQ so much

(1) Show this thread